There is so much conflicting advice when it comes to good nutrition. People experience significant health benefits with vastly different approaches to nutrition – for example, a vegan diet versus paleo. While we recommend a personalised approach for all our patients, there are some basic rules everyone can follow.
- Eat fresh, local, unsprayed produce that’s in season.
- Eat a wide diversity of vegetables for gut health (~30!)
- Include fermented foods in your diet where tolerated
- Work towards eliminating all packaged, processed food
- Eat healthy fats (and avoid seed oils)